Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Cretive Writing Workshop

Venue: Barbican Theatre
Time: 6-8pm
Who came: Aini, Marrick, Daisy, Lau, Dienka, Ben, Ruth and Mrs Balindjer.

Yesterday I finally attended a creative writing workshop conducted by Mrs Bhaldinjer from Bristol and she complimented my name as I pointed my eyes and knees and she said "wow, your name is a poetry too". So I replied with a smile and little laughter. I never knew that. Cool huh?

Next, she asked us to composed a couplets of 14 lines. I do it from the view of a detective. Not sure whether it's Mr Holmes of Grissom from CSI. She said it was good. She even asked Dienka whether I am the one whom she said composed a good poem. Dienka asked me to read the poem which I sent for the Respect Festival. Mrs Balindjer said "superb" and all I can say is "thank you" since I do not know much how to handle a praise. Phew.

I can't wait to get into the studio this Thursday. Got lotsa idea. Gambaremasu!~

No comments: